French Toast Faces
Keywords: toddler, Snack
Have fun making French Toast Faces with your toddler for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- 6 long bread rolls (or you can use any
bread – long bread rolls makes it look interesting!)
- 1 tablespoon butter/margarine, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- For decoration: pieces of fruit, veggies, nut, raisins (anything small and edible)
- Ask your toddler to crack the eggs while you melt the butter.
- Mix the melted butter with the eggs and milk.
- Cut the long bread rolls in half down the middle.
- Give your toddler a fork to cover the bread rolls in the egg mixture.
- Use your tongs to move the soaked bread to a hot pan.
- When cooked, top with banana and raisins (eyes), a piece of cheese (nose) and a slice of apple (mouth). Try using grated cheese or carrots as decoration for the hair or use anything you think of.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...