Keywords: toddler, lunch box, Snack, healthy eating
These Health Squares were great for snacks while we were on the go with our toddlers. The chocolate topping was certainly a hit. Enjoy!
- 1 cup wholemeal S/R Flour
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 120g Butter
- 1 large egg beaten
- Melt butter and honey and add to mixed dry ingredients
- Add beaten egg
- Spread into Lamington Pan
- Bake in slow oven at 160 degrees for 30-40 minutes
It should still be soft and lightly baked. For a Crunchy slice, keep baking till desired.
- Slice when hot, but allow to cool in the tin
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...