Keywords: toddler, lunch box, Snack
An easy snack to make that is colourful and healthy! Roll up different colour vegetables and add delicious sauces to add that little something extra!
- 1 slice of lavish bread (round)
- Ham or turkey
- Selection of vegetables – lettuce, tomato, cucumber, finely chopped broccoli heads
- Selected dip – yoghurt, hummus, babaganosh
- Place a strip of dip down the centre of the bread without going all the way to one edge (which will be the bottom).
- Place some mashed avocado next to the dip in the same way.
- Layer finely sliced or finely chopped vegetables of your choice, over the dip and avo.
- Sprinkle a portion of cheese, the size of your child’s hand, over the top of the vegetables.
- Lastly, place sliced meat or turkey over the cheese.
- To wrap the lavish roll, fold the bottom up first then roll the bread over itself until it is completely rolled up.
- Slice the roll into manageable pieces for younger children.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...