Keywords: toddler, carbs, lunch box
“Much easier for little mouths to eat then a normal sandwich. Just have to pop into your mouth!” Thanks to Huggies member S. Caporn for this great recipe idea!
- White or wholemeal bread
- Cream cheese spread
- or your filling of choice!
1. Cut crust off bread.
2. Roll bread flat with rolling pin.
3. Add whatever filling you like, this recipe uses cream cheese and vegemite.
4. Spread each flavour on half bread each.
5. Roll bread up and cut into 1cm scrolls
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...