Keywords: vegetarian, toddler, healthy eating
This slice is great served warm and can be frozen in little slice pieces to take to kindy or on a picnic. Vary it by adding finely chopped ham or even a small tin of tuna.
- 3 zucchinis, peeled and grated
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup SR flour
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees
- Add all the ingredients together into a bowl and mix well.
- Place mix into a slice dish and cook for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...