Learning to talk, walk and become little people are important milestones during the toddler years. Mastering these skills will require much of your time and patience. To help you and your family we have selected a list of Australian and New Zealand websites with ideas and resources to help you on your journey through the toddler years.
Keep in mind that every toddler and every family is unique. Therefore Huggies are unable to make any endorsement or recommendations on the information contained in these website or on any health practitioner.
- ABC TV – children’s television
- Wee man – toilet trainer for boys
- Potty Training- for all your toilet training needs
- Raising Children – the Australian parenting website
- Playgroup Australia
- Gymbaroo – fun filled classes to encourage under 5’s neuro physiological development
- Family Day Care Australia
- Care for Kids – directory to find compare and contact child care services
- Baby Signs – signing for babies and toddlers
- Australian Baby Hands – signing for babies and toddlers
Note: Huggies is unable to endorse or accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information contained in any of the websites listed.