Toilet Training Rewards Chart
Get Your Free Chart
When you request a free toilet training guide from Huggies, a toilet training progress chart is included that you can hang on a wall near your child’s potty or the toilet. Rewards charts are a great toilet training tool and generally accepted as key part of the toilet training process.
The chart is reversible to accommodate both boys and girls, with a Cars 2 design for boys and a pretty pink princess design for girls.
What’s in the Chart?
The chart shows the most important stages in toilet training:
- Stage 1: I can tell Mum when I’m wet!
- Stage 2: I can wear Training Pants!
- Stage 3: I can sit on the toilet or potty!
- Stage 4: I can put on and take off Training Pants by myself!
- Stage 5: I can tell Mum when I need to use the potty!
- Stage 6: I can use the toilet with help from Mum!
- Stage 7: I can use the toilet and I can flush the toilet too!
- Stage 8: I can wipe myself now and wash my hands after the potty or toilet!
- Stage 9: I’m keeping track of accidents and soon I’ll have a whole week without them!
Also included in the toilet training guide is a sticker set of stars that your child can use to track their progress on their chart. Toilet training tools like this will have your little one motivated to keep learning about how to go to the toilet all on their own.
Not only will the progress chart give you an indication of the progress your toddler is making, but it will also get them excited to get that next sticker on their chart!