1) Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Huggies 6 Day’s* of Christmas Giveaways*’ competition of Huggies Jumbo Nappies or Nappy Pants + 1 x Thick Baby Wipes Fragrance Free Tub to Six lucky winners’ (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
*6 winners will win 1 x Huggies Jumbo box + 1 x Thick Baby Wipes Fragrance Free Tub. One winner will be announced every day on Instagram for 6 days from the 18th – 24th December
*1 x Jumbo Box per winner (available in open nappies size 3-5 or nappy-pants size 4-6) of winner’s choice + 1 x Thick Baby Wipes Fragrance Free Tub sent after 14th January 2021
2) The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333, Level 4 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia (Promoter).
3) Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over
4) Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children, and grandparents.
5) The Promotion commences on 10th December 2020 at 9.00am AEST and closes on 16th December 2020 at 11.59pm AEST (Promotion Period).
6) To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must:
Tag @HuggiesAU and add hashtag #HuggiesChristmas to your caption of your best Christmas themed photo of your bub or bump. Bonus points if your Huggies products are featured
7) This is an Instagram only competition and is supported with Instagram stories daily and eDM to the Huggies Panel
8) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
10) The Promotion is game of skill. Valid entries will be judged on the basis of their relevance and creativity and judging will be conducted at Kimberly-Clark Australia, Level 4 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. 6 (Six) winners will be chosen everyday from the 18th – 24th December 2020 (the Draw Dates).
11) The winners will be announced by the Promoter in a comment on the Instagram page every day from the 18th – 24th December 2020 AEST on the date of judging.
12) It is the responsibility of the winner to check the Promoter’s Instagram Post to determine if they are the winner, and to send an email containing their address and contact details to [email protected] within 14 business days of the comment on the Post which announces the winner. For privacy reasons, the Promoter will not contact the winner through Instagram private messaging to notify them of their winning entry.
13) There are 6 prizes to be awarded. 6 winners will each receive 1 x Jumbo Box of winner’s choice + 1 x Thick Baby Wipes Fragrance Free Tub sent after 14th January 2021 (see clause 13 below) (the Prize).
14) The Prize value is $30 at RRP per Nappy or Nappy Pants Jumbo Box and $6.00 RRP per 1 x Thick Baby Wipes Fragrance Free Tub and total Prize pool value is $216 at RRP. The RRP may change and Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
15) The Prize will be sent by courier to each winner’s nominated address within 1 month of the Draw Date.
16) A Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a part of the Prize is no longer sold or unavailable).
17) The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of Entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
19) The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
20) Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
21) The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the Prize and these Conditions of Entry.
22) The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
23) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
24) To the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
27) The Prizes are provided by the Promoter.