My daughter is 7.5 months old and is allergic to dairy, therefore I cannot offer yoghurt or cheeses, etc. Can you please advise what some good alternatives are for providing calcium.
Is it ok to put something like Nutulex spread onto her toast? Also what are some good spreads to put on toast that is ok for her age?
- http://www.allergyfacts.org.au/product.html -pretty much the be all and end all on allergy – recipes everything fab site
- The RPA web site has a fabulous booklet you can download on how to cope with bubs who have a milk allergy you can request a copy of Milk Allergy from email@example.com
- http://healthybones.com.au/threeserves.pdf - Calcium serve ideas
- Almond paste (which I think a better option than Nutlex as it is free from additives and has healthy fats and oils)
- Hummus in a month or so
- Sugar free jam for example, St. Dalfour jams