Further Study in Health and Nutrition
Leanne Cooper, our Huggies Help Panel Nutritionist runs a number of courses via her company Cadence Health. If you are interested in doing some further study then Cadence Health may be just the thing for you.
Cadence Health is an innovative, quality driven, learner based health education provider. Specialising in flexible, supportive distance study in nutrition, courses provide extensive learning facilities which cater for all learning and professional needs.
Qualification you will gain
Cadence Health courses provide you with a vocational education qualification.
The accreditation/approval the courses hold ensures a high education standard with recognition across Australia. Your certificate also opens doors for you in terms of:
- Admission into other courses
- Recognition for prior learning for job interviews and training
- Health, sporting and childcare continuing education points for on going professional registration.
Courses available include:
- The Certificate of Diet and Nutrition
- The Certificate of Childhood Diet and Nutrition
- Paediatric Diet and Nutrition for Health Care Professionals
- Nutrition for Natural Fertility
- Certificate of Sports Nutrition
- Certificate of Motivational Techniques
- Certificate of Weight Loss Nutrition
Other resources available at Cadence Health:
- What do I Feed my Baby eBook
- Sports Nutrition for Sporty Kids eBook
- Sneakys Recipes for Fussy Foodies eBook
- Childcare Nutrition Resource Kits for Australian and NZ childcare centres
If you are interested in learning more about any of these Health and Nutrition courses or resources, then visit the Cadence Health website for all the details.
This information has been provided by Leanne Cooper from Sneakys baby and child nutrition. Leanne is a qualified nutritionist and mother of two very active boys.
Last Published* December, 2022
*Please note that the published date may not be the same as the date that the content was created and that information above may have changed since.