Beef and vegetables
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, iron
Beef and veggies is a great, easy, nutritious meal, puree for your little one but leave as is for the grown-ups in the family!
- 1 small piece of scotch fillet
- 1 carrot (peeled and diced)
- 2 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- Sweet potatoes
- Pinch of baby peas
- A cube of beef stock
- I love to cook my beef in a pressure cooker for approx. 10-15min to make it really tender.
- Once cooked, add beef stock, carrots, potatoes and sweet potatoes until very tender.
- Sweet potatoes do sweetened the food a little naturally.
- Add baby peas 10 minutes before food is ready to be pureed.
- Puree the above ingredients, and there it is ready to be served!
- As usual, leftovers to be frozen.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...