Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, early nutrition, getting started, start solids
Great healthy soup for winter! A nice way to get the kids eating the veggies, add the cream as a smiley face to make it a fun eating experience.
- 30g Butter
- 1 Large onion
- 1 Large sweet potato diced
- 3 Large carrots diced
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock (or 4 stock cubes and 4 cups water)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tblspn of fresh oregano or basil
- Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook onion until transparent.
- Add potato & carrot and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in stock & bring to the boil. Simmer for 1/2 an hour.
- Cool soup, then puree in a blender.
- To serve, reheat soup with sour cream then stir in herbs.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...