Creamy Chicken & Broccoli
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, iron
Home made baby food made simple! For those little ones 7months and older great texture while being super healthy.
- 100g chicken breast
- 1 cup diluted chicken stock (or water, whatever you mums would prefer)
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into very small florets
Cheese Sauce (this is a very basic sauce)
- 3 tbspns flour
- 3 tbspns butter/marge
- 1 1/2 cups of milk/breast milk/formula (apparantly babies from this age can have normal cows milk used in cooking)
- 4 tbspns of cheese + 1 slice of sliced cheese (for different flavour
- Cut chicken into chunks (small cubes) and poach in the stock/water for about 5 or 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- At the same time, have your broccoli steaming/boiling away until very tender (which takes about 5/6 minutes)
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Slowly add flour bit by bit, stirring through butter.
- Cook on a meduim to high heat, but stay there or flour will burn.Turn down to low-medium heat, and gradually add milk.(if you ad the milk all at once you will end up with a lumpy mixture)
- Once milk is added and boiling, add cheese little by little, once again stirring all the time…
#Combine all ingredients (chicken-broccoli-cheese sauce) and blend into your desired texture.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...