Category: baby care
Keywords: family, healthy eating, protein, winter
Warm up the whole family on cold nights with this hearty sausage casserole. This recipe is gluten free providing you use CORN cornflour and not cornflour made from wheat.
- 1kg of gluten free beef sausages
- 500g packet of frozen peas, corn & capsicums
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tin pineapple pieces with juice (approx 400g)
- approx 1 heaped tablespoon cornflour required later, to thicken
- Using scissors cut each sausage into about 5 pieces.
- Place all ingredients (except cornflour) into large pot.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes or until sausages are well cooked.
- Mix cornflour into about half a cup of cold water and while casserole is still simmering, stir in until thickened. Amount of cornflour/water mix can be adjusted to your liking.
- Serve with rice.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...