Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care
A great winter recipe that get the kids to eat lots of healthy vegetables! Add other assorted mashed veggies for a different variation.
- 30g cooked mashed broccoli
- 30g cooked mashed carrot
- 30g cooked un-salted white rice
- 1tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 6tbsp milk
- Mix the vegetables and rice together with 2 teaspoons of the cheese.
- Stir in the milk and egg then mix everything together.
- Spoon the mixture into the dishes and sprinkle any remaining cheese on top and cover with foil.
- Put the dishes into a big roasting pan and fill the pan to halfway up the side with boiling water.
- Cook for 30 mins in the oven or till set.
- Allow to cool and feed to your baby!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...