Vegetable Vegemite Stew
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, early nutrition, getting started, start solids
A simple recipe of potato, carrots and silverbeet and Marmite or Vegemite. For variation try adding in different veggies such as beans, beetroot and sweet potatoes!
- Boil your potatoes and carrots until soft and to a mashable consistency.
- Add your silverbeet and boil for a further minute.
- Once cooled add veggies to your blender and puree using the boiled water together texture you want.
- For added flavour add some marmite or vegemite to taste.
- Also great for adults, rather than puree vegetables, drain off liquid, add pinch of salt, butter bilk and pepper and mash.
- Serve as a side dish to any meat.
Pumpkin and kumara also taste nice mixed in with the above veggies.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...