Chicken, Asparagus and Cheese Melt
Keywords: conception, male fertility, female fertility, folic acid, protein, medical help
Asparagus is a naturally occurring source of folic acid, also called folate or folacin. Folic acid is one of the B vitamins, and is widely thought to aid fertility and help prevent neural tube birth defects in pregnant women.
- 3 trimmed bunches of asparagus
- 4 thin hamburger buns, divided and toasted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 9 slices cooked Ingham supreme chicken breast
- 170g grated tasty cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Bring a pan of water to boil.
3. Add asparagus and cook for 2/3 minutes (until they are tender).
4. Drain them.
5. Place the hamburger buns onto a flat surface.
6. Spread mustard over them and put the slices of chicken, asparagus and cheese at the top. Place rolls onto a baking tray. 7. Bake for about 10/12 minutes (wait until cheese has melted).
8. Serve and enjoy.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...