Chicken Tortillas with Avocado Mango Salsa
Keywords: essential fatty acids, conception, natural medical help, folic acid
Sometimes you just really need a quick family meal that everyone can enjoy! Kids will love the fun of filling their tortillas, while adults can enjoy the tangy flavor of the mango and avocado salsa. If you’re pregnant or planning to get pregnant, this recipe will be a great addition to your menu as mangos are rich in folic acid, while avocados are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- 1 pack Ingham Selections, Sweet Thai Chilli
- Soft Tortillas (or other type of wraps)
- 1 ½ mango, diced finely
- 1 avocado, diced finely
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Light sour cream or plain yoghurt, to serve (optional)
1. Cook Ingham Selections, Sweet Thai Chilli (follow pack instructions).
2. Wrap tortillas in foil and keep warm inside the oven.
3. Mix all salsa ingredients, except sour cream.
4. Season with salt and tabasco.
5. Leave the mix at room temperature for 30 minutes.
6. In the meantime, cut the cooked Selections in half, lengthwise.
7. Place some salsa on tortillas, and put chicken and more salsa at the top.
8. Wrap up and , if you wish , serve with sour cream.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...