Grilled Avocado, Chicken and Cheese
Keywords: essential fatty acids, conception, natural medical help, folic acid
Turn your world upside down with this twist on the classic grilled avocado, chicken and cheese. Skip the bread and simply fill your avocado with your ingredients before placing under a hot grill. A healthy way to indulge, as well as a source of folic acid, essential fatty acids and protein!
- 2 avocadoes, split, stone removed
- 250g sliced cooked Ingham chicken roll or loaf, chopped roughly
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup provolone (grated), fontina or tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- Crusty chargrilled sour dough bread, to serve
1. Preheat a grill on medium/high.
2. Put avocadoes onto a baking tray.
3. Mix chicken, tomato and chives (leave a little of the chives aside to sprinkle on top). Spoon onto avocadoes. Sprinkle with tasty cheese.
4. Place under hot grill. Cook for 5-6 minutes (wait until cheese is melted and golden).
6. Sprinkle the reserved chives and serve with the slices of chargrilled sour dough bread.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...