Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Babies born November 2010 Lock Rss

HI girls,
I looked for a thread like this but I couldn't see it so I thought I would start one. My DD was born on the 12/11/10. She is now 5 months old. She is rolling (one way) and rollings around doing donuts the other way lol. She is now having conversations with me and she really thinks she is telling me something by making ha sounds. How are everybody else's babby going? I bet you they have come a long way to.

Our little boy was born November 7th so is just over 5 months now. He has rolled both ways but I think from back to front was unintentional the both times he's done it!!
He is also talking lots... and very intently! So cute!!

We just started him on solids this week - he's been fully breastfed til now.
It's a whole new adventure smile
Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mine me joining this thread smile

I also have a beautiful November baby! DS was born on 26/11/10 (2 weeks early mind you), so he has just passed 5 1/2 months! smile

Every day brings a new adventure as he has really just started rolling. I swear he's on his back and in a split second he's on his tummy... unfortunately he hasn't mastered rolling onto his back again, so he does tends to get a bit cranky! smile It's amazing how much they change in a few months! Scary even! lol!

We have been doing solids for a few weeks now (he's a hungry little mite), and haven't looked back. Currently our favourite is pumpkin and broccoli, so looking at introducing a few other foods in the coming weeks...

Sorry for the novel! smile

My son was born on teh 3rd of November and he si crawling,not just commando crawling either, he actually missed that and didnt commando at all just got straight up on his knees and took off! its crazy he is soo little!

he is also rolling both ways but prefers to be on his tummy so usually tends to stay on his belly once there and carwl around smile
Hi just thought I'd join the thread my DS2 - Sterling was born on the 2nd Nov - Melbourne Cup Day (there went my luncheon...). He is rolling both ways and loves to laugh at his brother, the two of them are inseparable! I'm very worried about his weight gain though as the doc has labelled him 'failure to thrive' and has given me 2 more weeks to 'fatten him up' before she admits him to hospital sad . He was born 4kg (9 pounds) and now only weighs 7kg. Maybe you guys can help put my minds at rest - what was your bubs birth weight and how much do they weigh now? (if you could include their age that would be great)
HI girls, Great to hear evryones baby is doing so well. STB2 wow your boy sounds very clever. My dd use to hat tummy time but within the last month has started to love it, she can push up on her arms and try to reach her toys but isn't crawling yet. She is talking heaps more now ans was six months old a couple of days ago. She is rolling heaps more now from tummy to back.. yet to see any back to tummy she just rolls in circle son her side lol. Mum2BeautifulBoys your boy is 10 days older then my dd. She was born on the 12th Nov and weighed 3.6 kg she had her 6 month needles on friday and she weighed 8.39 kilos and 70cm long is she in the 97th percentile for her weight and height so she is quite big!

Hey Ladies,

Major milestone reached today...my lovely Sterling sat up unassisted! YAY! Okay, so he did topple over a couple of times, but for half an hour of sitting that ain't bad! So really for a 'failure to thrive' baby I don't think he is doing to badly!
hi my boy was born on the 10th november 10 days late mind you, he is now on 3meals a day its going great, he rolls ova onto his tummy but doesnt go back haha, he is also sitting up bit wobbly but is doing great. grin
Hi Mummies,
I'm Megan and my son Xavier was born on 5/11/2010.
If you are all still around, we had a large group, but moved the group off of the huggies site after all of our babies were born last year, and now have a facebook group if you are interested smile

Hi Mummies,
If you are all still around, we had a large group, but moved the group off of the huggies site after all of our babies were born last year, and now have a facebook group if you are interested smile

Hi Megan,
I'm interested in your fb group if your still about. My bubby girl was born 4/11/2010. I hope you and Xavier are doing well smile

Hi Mummies,

Hi my dd was born 1/11/10 and would love to know about your fb group also please...
Hey Everyone,
my little boy was born 21/11/2010 last year.
He's now pulling himself up to stand and trying to walk around furniture, quite scary actually but fun too! He's crawling too after mummy that is hehe
Im interested in the fb group too, to talk to other mums of similar age. whats the group called and how can I find it???
gasp)
Sign in to follow this topic