Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Any June 2014 Babies?? Lock Rss

Hi All,

I have recently just rejoined Huggies forum & would love to chat to any other mums of June Babies.

I had my 3rd baby girl on 6th June 2014 - ON HER BIG SISTERS 5th BDAY!!

So anyone who would love to chat that would be great!

Kel
Had my beautiful baby boy june 11, 2014
Had my beautiful baby boy june 11, 2014
Hi smile My baby girl was born May 27th, so only 9 days older.

How are you going with 3?

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hi Ladies,

yep 3 is different especially as we had basically got to the stage of school, so to go back to nappies and night feeds was change.

Bubs dues date was the 28th May but nope she wanted to come on big sisters birthday..
I had my third girl on the 27th of June.
3 is a handful I've found.
Hi lovely Mums & bubs,

Our little Isaac was born on the 10th of June 2014!

The most amazing day of our lives.

Anyone started to think about first birthday themes yet? Or am I the only crazy one hehe.

smile Talei
Kel - what does her sister think about sharing a birthday?

Talei - Not the only crazy one grin We just had family around for lunch for my son's first birthday, but this time I actually know some other babies so I thought I might invite them around. So cute!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hi Zinkles,

That would suit us for Isaac's 1st birthday as my partner & I come from big families...

Lunch, sunshine & laughter would be stressfree and fun!!! (Not to mention cost effective without all the decorations etc)

Talei_1988 wrote:
Hi Zinkles,

That would suit us for Isaac's 1st birthday as my partner & I come from big families...

Lunch, sunshine & laughter would be stressfree and fun!!! (Not to mention cost effective without all the decorations etc)

To make it even more cost effective we asked everyone to bring a plate too tongue

Three is definitely a handful

Zinkles - so far she is happy because it means that her and her little sister are very special and lucky ( yep mum n dad have been pushing that one ) We will see how she is in a few years with it. I think it will be a novelty for awhile but not so much when they are older.

I have not even thought about Kiah's first birthday, it makes me too sad to even think about it. She will be my last bub as far we have decided at the moment. So im just enjoying each and every little milestone that she has while I can. Im absolutely dreading the day she weans herself. I love our breastfeeding connection and quite times together.

is anyones bubs showing signs of teething yet? Have you started solids? if yes how is it going?
Just a thought but If you would like to add your bubs name n date of birth / details etc to list, so we have an idea who we have & bubs etc in the group.

May/June Bubs 2014

Kel - Kiah DOB: 06/06/14 3:55pm, 7pd 80z 51cms (Big sisters, Kayla 8 & Ciara 5)
Now : 9.250kg 65cms
Sign in to follow this topic