Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. ANYBODY WITH JULY 2004 BABIES??

ANYBODY WITH JULY 2004 BABIES?? Lock Rss

hi all,

my son Nicholas was born on the 24th july 2004, and would love to talk to other mums who have july babies.

my email address is themilhams@bigpond.com

hope to hear from you soon

Ann
Hi,

My son Ashton was born 16th July 2004. He was born at RWH in Brissy.
Arnt they at that great age, where smiles are plentiful?
I adore my baby boy. Do you have any other kids? I also have a 7 year old.

Look forward to hearing from you

Tasha

2 adorable boys Taylor 08/08/97 & Ashton 16/07/04

Hi Ann,

My little boy was born on 2/7/04. (Just got the new baby payment!!). He was born at Mater Private at Redlands. He is my second child - I have a 3.5 year old daughter. My little boy is just so different to my little girl. He hardly ever cries (except in the car), sleeps all night, most nights, feeds like he's starving - 4 x 250ml bottles and soldids 3x a day. He was rolling at 6 weeks and he can really be happy just watching the world go by, without paying him any extra special attention. If he was my first, I'd be planning a big family, but after a nightmare 2 years with my first, we are definately stopping at 2 children. Funny how kids can be so different. Would love to hear from you.

Anita

Anita, Qld, mum Isabella 4 & Elijah 7 months

hi mums/dads and bubs,

i am running a mums/dads parents group from my house ( Quakers Hill NSW) on a FRIDAY between 11am and 1pm.

Please feel free to email me for more information regarding the day and for my address/phone number.

All of the parents who attend the group are from the "huggies" forum, so it is a relaxed and fun day.

Nicholas and i hope to hear from you all soon

Regards

Ann & Nicholas (4 months)
Hi

My daughter Holly Elizabeth was born on the 8t JUly. I also have a three year old son and am about ten weeks pregnant with my third.

Holly has been a mover from the word go. She has been pushing herself around for a wghile now and she rolled over at around two and a half months.

She is trying very harrd to sit up at the moment. She gets very frustrarted but i think that it won't be long now.

She is teething at the moment but no teeth yet it doesn't seem to bother her yet.

I have started cautiously on solids though she is not keen on the option. Have you started on solids yet??

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

srossiter!
you have a 4moth old baby a three year old and are 10 weeks pregnany!!! Wow you must be exsausted! that means you got pregnant with your third baby when Holly was what...about 2 months! was that planned? My husband mentioned another one the other day but i get so horribly morning sick i just couldnt do it and look after Toby my 4 month old and Zack my 2 year old!
I think your amazing!!!
Good luck!

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

Thanks but crazy might be the right word for it.

No this baby wasn't planned. I was actually very insistant on a two year gap between babies.

My husband just got posted to Canberra with the army and i guess he decided to leave me a reminder!!! He was lazy and i was ignorant again not a good combination.

I have been vry lucky i never had morning sickness for any of my pregnancies i am just very very tired and my house is a mess!!!

Thanks for the support

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

Hi all

My daughter Georgena was born on the 12th July 2004- 5 weeks premature due to my blood pressure. All is well now however we spent 5 weeks at the flinders Medical centre Neonate intensive care unit in Adelaide (5 hours from where we live). She has rolled over from her tummy to her back acouple of times and tries to sit up but she had a rough start to life so she's doing well considering.

Would love to hear from other mums who have July babies - rjctjc@seol.net.au

Tammy - Georgena 12/7/4

Tammy, Georgena and Alexander

Hello everyone,

My little man William was born on the 26th July 2004. He is my second baby and so different from my daughter Madeleine who is almost 2. William was born one week early and spent 4 days in the special care nursery beause he swallowed a large amount of fluid on the way out and had breathing difficulties. All is well now though and he is thriving on a combination of breast and formula feeds. We have also just started solids too. He seems to love the rice cereal.

At his 4 months check up he weighed 5.65kg and was 60.5cm long.

Unfortunatley he is showing some signs of teething already with dribbling and red cheeks, chewing on everything and being a bit grizzly.

He is not yet sleeping through the night, goodness me I wish!!! At the moment he sleeps from about 11.30pm to 5am. Before that he was waking about every 3 hours... I've been a tired mummy (especially with a 2 year old greeting me at 7am every morning!) But I am very happy with my 2 angels.

Look forward to hearing more from you soon,

Michelle
Hi Tasha

I don't have a July baby, but I thought I would write a note as my son was born in RWH and his name is Ashton too!!! Not too many Ashtons around. My Ashton was born in January 2004.

Jodie, Qld. Madison (09/09/00), Ashton (22/01/04)

Hi, Its funny I noticed your first child was born on the 9/9/00 my first son was born on the 8/8/97 I was hoping Ash would be born on the 7/7/04 but he came 9 days later! I love his name but hope that not too many pop up over the next few years, Its nic to have a name thats very masculin but also rare. My eldest Taylor calls Ashton Ashie. LOL

2 adorable boys Taylor 08/08/97 & Ashton 16/07/04

Hi

You would not believe this but our surname is Taylor!!! We call Ashton Ashtie. It is a great masculine name. I have only seen 1 other Ashton since ours was born in the birth notices and now yours. LOL

Jodie, Qld. Madison (09/09/00), Ashton (22/01/04)

Sign in to follow this topic