Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

August 2004 Babies Lock Rss

Hi Rebecca,

Cayley has days when she won't eat too. Hard to say if it is her teeth or not cause there seem to be permanent swollen lumps on her gums. (they are the eye teeth - the dracula ones - that she is trying to cut & has been trying since she was about 2 mths old. When she started on solids, she really loved them, the about a month later, she went right off them altogether, sometimes not even opening her mouth! Some days, she won't even let the bottle in her mouth as the teats hurt her gums. Back on to solids now, but will have days when we throw most of it away still.

Good luck,
Hope Nate comes right soon.

Andrea

Cayley''''''''s Mum 15.8.04

Hi guys

Isabella went off her food just after her teeth came through, it only lasted about a week though.

yesterday she went back to having a sleep during the day again(yay), must be cause the house is so quiet.

jo

jo, kids, 13, 11, 8 & 2yrs

Hi everyone

I'm so glad to hear that other babies are off their food. Brandon has just cut his 1st tooth and he's been a nightmare just to drink some of his bottle at a feed. He also was starting on solids and is off them completely...it really was worrying me but feel so much better hearing you guys have similar experiences. Thanks for giving my sanity back smile

Just about to endure the struggle to get him to drink his bottle...

Christine

Christine-Brandon born 18/8/04 Drew born 11/2/06

Hi All
Hadnt been on hear for so long been so busy just reading about the soilds my little boy only has lunch he doesnt seem to wont any other soild meal in the day tryed dinner a few timebut wouldnt eat it. He is almost siting up but then sees his feet and puts them in his month then rolls or crawls away. Is any other baby sleeping on their bellys tallan thinks the cot is his play ground andoften sleeps on his belly.

gotta go Bye Zoe
My son was born August 17th 2004, and he is an angel! he's been sleeping through the night since he was 8 weeks old, and now wakes up at 9.30am! he's a pig when it comes to food, but luckly hes not overweight, loves pears and apple! Always has to be standing up (while we hold him) otherwise he's in his jolly jumper (best invention). starting to sit up by himself, and does this thing with his hands as if he's riding a motorbike.

Di, vic, Jai born 17/8/04

girls... the best thing for teething is hylands teething tablets. they disolve on the tongue and they're fantastic! try them. (ps i 'dont' work for the company if thats what you were thinking.)

Hi All

My son, Lachlan was born on 5th August, 10 days early by emergency C section after a long induced labour which failed to progress. He has been on solids now for 3 weeks and has loved it from day one - opens his mouth waiting for more and gets grumpy if I am not paying attention. I had been trying him on rice cereal before then but he would spit it out and still does. He loves fruits, custards, pumpkin and meat & vege mixes. He is currently well on the way to crawling without having the right action but moves around all the same. No teeth yet but drooling by the bucket load and biting down very hard. We started play group today with the mum's group I was with and I'm joining a toy library tomorrow. I just wish time would slow down as I am due back at work in June and am not ready yet.

hi everyone

just thought i'd say hello and see what the other babies are up to!

Hi All,

My Little girl was born on 15 Aug 2004 and we just had her 6mth check Gee time flys !!!!!

Tiana is doing well the Doc said she is on the petiet side though and a little concerned about her weight but nothing to realy stress over.
She has had a solid lunch for bout a month now and No teeth or signs of any yet.
She is nearly crawling gets up on all fours and rocks back and foward.
She also has rolled scince she was 3 mths so she is now the master of rolling around the loungeroom.
ALso Loves to have a conversation in baby babble.

Betta go
Shannon

Shannon WA, DD Tiana 2, No2 EDD 8th May

hi all
well Isabella is driving me nuts she is into everthing, now she tries to follow dad when he goes out the door which then ends in tears. but otherwise she's such a funny baby with the things she does.
has anyone else got some funny stories of their bubs

Jai got his 6 mth check the other day, and we have a new health nurse. Im not that keen on her. One look at him she says ''gee he's long and skinny!'' But if you look at his chart he's been like that since birth. he's now 18lb 4oz and 71cm long. I think he's just right! i dont think he'll crawl, he's not interested being on his tummy. he just wants to stand up all the time! thats why i love the jolly jumper. its the best invention! it keeps jai happy and active.

Hi Diddle,

One thing to keep an eye on with the jolly jumpers is that Jai isn't always on his toes.

I have spoken to a few friends who's babies are older now and they have had trouble with their kids walking around on there tippy toes. One even use to knuckle over his toes which I have seen Nate do on his jolly jumper.

While I agree with you that the Jolly Jumper is a great invention you have to keep an eye on the babies jumping style so to speak! Don't the babies think they are sooo clever when they can stand and jump around all by themselves?

Rebecca- Gordon Park, Qld

Sign in to follow this topic