Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. Who had a baby on the 16th May 2006????

Who had a baby on the 16th May 2006???? Rss

Hi

My name is Lisa & I had a baby girl Belle Maree on the 16th May 2006.

She is now 4 1/2 months old.

Anyone else's babies born on this day????

Lisa.

Lisa, QLD

hi lisa im bec my little man riley was born on the 11th of may 2006 he was born at 11:07 pm he was 6lb 11oz
Hi Lisa,
My name is Leanne and I had a baby on the 18th May 2006 her name is Aimee Paige and she weighed 8lb 5oz 3 weeks early. I was induced for pre eclampsia I was in labour for just 2 hours!!!
My son Jacob Bradley was born on the 1st November 2003 weighing 8lb 8oz he was also 3 weeks early induced for the same reason but his labour was 5 hours. Pretty lucky both were nice and quick and pretty easy
My son Alexander was born May 15th 2006, weighing in at 10lb 12oz and 60cms long. He was born Via c-sec smile

Kayla, NZ, 3.5yr old & 4 mnth old BOYS!

HI LISA MY NAME IS LISA ALSO COOL NAME I THINK I HAD MY BABY GIRL THE 10 MAY BY C SECTION I NEARY HAD HER LATER BUT I HAD PROBLEMS WITH HER THE PLACTER WAS OVER HER HEAD LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GO WITH YOUR LITTLE ONE BYE FOR NOW LISA
hi lisa, not sure if you have my addy for my photosite, so ill give it to you any way.
http://bdunstall.photosite.com/Album1
maybe you can do one of these sights so we can see some photos of your little one
bec
its really close to your baby i had my baby girl on the 10 may by c section at fairfeld hosp there where great to me and my baby i called har bethany anne there grow up to quiet dont they let me know how your going with your little one plus my name is lisa to nice name ah i think so speake soon lisa
HELLO THERE AN NEARY CLOSE TO YOU I HAD MY BABY GIRL ON THE 10 OF MAY AT FAIRFELD HOSPTAIL MY C SECTION WANT DO THAT AGAIN IT REALY WAS SORE MY STOMACH ALOT BUT IVE GOT A HEALTHY BABY GIRL OUT OF IT PLUS IVE GOT TWO OTHER CHILDREN THE AGES ARE 4 YRS 2 YRS OLD I LOVE THEM ALL HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON THE NAME IS GREAT TO MY IS LISA TOO THANKS
hello there no i didnt have my baby on the 16 i had her on the 10 by c section at fairfeild hosptail am a may baby the 7 of may i love may i can have a party with my daughter in the same month hope to talk to you soon lisa
Sign in to follow this topic