Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

March 2007 bubs Lock Rss

Hey march mummies

I havnt posted in a while so i thought i would pop in and say hi. Well isaac is 14 weeks today and growing so fast. He has found my nose which is so gorgeous, and also when i sit him up he tries to get his toes. This morning he kicked his mobile and music came on. I didnt see him do it but he probly got a shock lol.
Thing will be hectic around here soon coz we are moving to the NT. Should be an interesting drive with isaac!!!
Anyways hope you are all well and bubs too xx

Hi Girls,
Sorry I haven't been on for a while, my computer is unwell, atleast atm it's working. Really frustrating grrrrr.
Any way, Annika has figured out how to pull her dummy out, and even tries to pop it back in hehe. She also likes to suck on her thumb. I have found her giggle spot, just under her chin, she lets these big belly laughs out, soooo cute.
She is still very placid, rarely cries, not even for a feed. Last night she slept from 9.30pm until 8.30am, and I go to check on her as I was going to explode, she was just waking up looks at me gives me a big smile and kicks her legs.
I often check on her cause she doesn't cry when she wakes, just lays there and talks to her mobile.
The past 48hrs have been tough, Dominik has had gastro, vomiting all day yesterday, diahrea today. Went to the hospital yesterday, cause I feared he was dehydrated (he was) he couldn't even keep water down.
Today Annika has been vomiting, which is sooooo scary, but after she just smiled and sucked her thumb!!
Just like her brother, they can be very ill and continue to play, makes it hard for me to figure out how ill they are.
Annika is growing very quicly, he looks so big with her length and double chins lol, people are surprised to find out she is only 3 1/2 months old. ( some old lady commented today on her cute little teeth, she seemed offended when I told her she doesn't have any!! She said I can see them! I said she is only 3mths old, even the chemist said she doesn't have any! That made me cranky! sheesh!
Anyways rambled enough for now, hope everyone is keeping well, will get back on when I can fix my computer, hopefully.
Take care, hugs to all.

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Hi everyone,

Tannah had her first laugh last night! Was so cute, i was so excited. Tried this morning to get her to do it again, but no luck. She's now 3 months old, time goes so quick! She sleeps through the night most nights, but only cat naps through the day - sometimes for half an hour, other times only 10 minutes then she's wide awake.
Went to a mothers group last week, but don't think it's for me, am going to take Tannah to a play group instead, as she was so interested in the kids playing and dancing in the next room!
hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying their bubba's.

Hi Everyone

Its been a while since I have been on as we have only just got the internet connected at home - finally!!!

Anyway baby Cameron arrived on the 27th Feb at Joondalup Hospital weighing 3.03kgs. He was delived by cesarian as he was breech.
He has been good although loves a good spew after every meal unfortunatly.

We are getting the most gorgeous smiles out of him and a few giggles and weighs in at 6.2kg now.

Glad to see everyone is doing well (apart from the gastro!)
will definately keep in touch now!

Jen, WA ( Amber 03/09/03, Cameron 27/02/07)

Quick question - how do you add photos or picture things to your profile?

Jen, WA ( Amber 03/09/03, Cameron 27/02/07)

Hi!
I was just about to ask the same thing lol.

Liz(♥mumof5girls♥) . I Love my family

How are all the march bub's going?.
Iam back lol.
Well Ella is now 3 months old and she is eating baby food as she was no longer happy with just her milk.
I seen the midwife that deliverd (sp)when i was shopping & told her about ella and she said you can give her baby food & a bottle. I also want to see my gp to see what she would have to say about and she said the same thing as well.
But like she said not all baby's can hold it, just see how ella goes with it. and she is holding it evrey well.
So Ella is more happy & sleeping better.
Ella is trying to sit up sints she was 1 month old,& lift her head up when she was just born. The midwifes could not be live their eye's.

Take care girls smile.

Liz(♥mumof5girls♥) . I Love my family

Hi girls just wanted to check in and let you know that isaac rolled from his tummy to his back today! Yay we are so proud of him smile

Yay Fi, lucky you, Annika is lazy or just too plump to roll! Dominik didn't roll til he was 4 1/2 mths anyway hehe.

I have sad news, went back to my ob last Thursday, as things just didn't feel right. As it turns out some of the stitches did not dissolve and skin has grown over them (internally). So this coming Wednesday I go back to hospital and have an operation to remove the "granuloma". I will need to be restitched (just as if I had just had the baby).
I'm scared about it, the pain and possibilities of having another natural birth. So wish me luck!
Annika is abit weird tonight....I had the gastro bug on Friday, thought I was dying, I hope she isn't getting it. She has had the rota-virus vaccine. She is just verrrrry unsettled.

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

[Edited on 09/11/2009]
hi everyone

it has been ages since i have been on here. so much has being happening. my little natalie is now 3 months old and is trying to sit up. if she is lying her back on a angle she will sit up (her balance still isn't real good though and she falls to the side). I haven't been giving her much tummy time so she hasn't started rolling yet. She sleeps really well i just give her the dummy when she gets tired and she goes to sleep most times on her own.

Both my DD's are sick with croup at the moment. They sound really snuffly and have a bad cough. The Dr said there is not much I can do for them either, just keep them rugged up and the air moist. I so wish it was me sick and not my girls, they must feel awful. Helen hasn't left my side since Friday morning, she has become really clingy and wants booby all the time. She has gone to sleep on my lap now so i had better go put her in her cot before my arm breaks.

I hope everyone is well. Enjoy those smiles.

Joyleen

Oh naomi thats not good news. I hope everything goes well for you, keep us posted on your recovery. AND youve had gastro, you poor thing sounds like youve been thro the ringer. I'll be thinking of you.
As for isaac rolling, he hasnt since but now when he is on his back he is trying to get on his tummy. As soon as i hold his hand he pulls himself over.
Joyleen isaac also tries to sit. When i put him in his chair or carseat he cranes his neck to sit forward, its so cute.
And i think our little man is going to be a water baby, he loves the bath and splashes and laughs the whole time.

Welcome back jenie, you wont know yourself now with the net on at home!!

Sign in to follow this topic