Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Teething

shelly1986

is it an early sign of teething?

my bub is only two months old and lately he has started sucking on his hand and rubbing his front...

6 replies

Everyone should get the informative sources on teething for early sign of teething. The huggies articles we also followed for paper ...

AprilsMum

Old Italian Remedy

Hi, just wanted to say that I have found that the best thing for teething is LEMON. My mother wa...

3 replies

Lemon - what a great idea! I wish I'd known about that when my two were teething. My sister-in-law is having all sorts of troub...

Taran18

Teething pain at night?

I just wanted to know does teething pain occur mostly at night? Because my little one wakes up at...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Member284557

Dentist recommendations in East Bentleigh?

Does anyone have recommendations for a dentist who is the right balance between not charging the ...

Wayne_Colette

Teething very early!!!

Hi all, my daughter has just turned 5 months old and she has 7 teeth and more are coming!! Her fi...

1 reply

My baby has started teething just now, he is 3months old only, I would like to know which brand of teething gel is good, I knew all ...

Huggies Support

Answers to your Teething questions

From around 3 months onwards, babies start to produce a lot more saliva and start sticking their ...

Shibby_12

Adelaide Hospital Teething Gel

My son has just started teething and I have heard great things about the Adelaide Hospitals teeth...

Justletmelogin12345

hello 7month old is teething..

and she is so unsettled,i have tried bonjela, but i hate having to use it on her. can any of you ...

6 replies

Mariejrivera48 wrote: Hi. My daughter is 7 months old but she is not teething yet. I’m quite worried about it. I’m planning to take ...

Parentcrazed

When Do Babies Start Teething?

When did your little one start?

2 replies

All 3 of my kids have been different, My eldest got her first tooth at 4 months old and the youngest didn't get any 8 months o...

Maria87

Not eating and crying

My baby is constantly crying and doesn't want to eat solids or drink her milk. Also she does...

1 reply

Does she have wet nappies?! If not, she needs medical attention. Babies who don't feed and don't have wet nappies are gene...

Leonard55

Electric toothbrush for teething?

Anyone have any thoughts on this electric toothbrush for babies? https://igg.me/at/issa-mikro/x/...

2 replies

I brought an electric toothbrush for my little boy to help keep his teeth and gums clean. The main things to remember when purchasin...

shb1086

Ashton & Parsons Infants' Powders

has anyone used Ashton & Parsons Infants' Powders with a teething child, and does it work?

Lauren_Smith7278

Could this be teething? Help!

Hi everybody Looking for advice. My 5 1/2 month old son has been upset and uncomfortable for the...

9 replies

Yeah those silicone necklaces are awesome. We go ours from www.braya.com.au when our little man started teething and we couldn'...

shb1086

What do i give a 5 month old?

My 5 month old baby is a bit irritable, and obviously teething. He's keen to try different t...

1 reply

Sometimes when they are really unsettled it's best to give them pamol. Or you could try teething powder or spray from the healt...

Mimee

8 months old & still NO TEETH!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone, My 8 month old daughter has been teething since she was 3 months,but her teeth haven...

11 replies

My LO is 8 months old and no sign of any teeth either. I was starting to worry also as all his little friends have started getting t...

Enchantedgarenfairy

ftm and dealing with teething!

Hi everyone I'm a first time mum and I think my 4 month old has started teething. He dribbl...

4 replies

my son is 12 weeks and showing all the same signs expect when looking at his gums there is two obvious white line like bumps where h...

Corinnewexler

Fear of dental treatment

My daughter had encephalitis when she was 2, and as a result of this the enamel on her teeth has ...

3 replies

At this stage she may not be able to understand the benefits of dental treatment. Try maximizing some other positive rewards like st...

HuggiesModerator

Huggies Life Hacks: Teething!

Got any more great teething tips? Share them with us!

HuggiesModerator

Do amber teething beads really work?

Tell us what you think...

1 reply

Real amber gemstones can be expensive. Small pieces can cost around $15. The teething beads you have may not be amber. Amber'...

kptnz

Two teeth at once and when do they show properly?

I've got a couple of questions actually. My DD who is almost 9 months has got her first tee...

3 replies

My DD is 1 year old. One month back she got her top two teeth first and at the same time. Waiting to see them to come out all the way.

mummieluvsu

amber beads...

im totally not into all that voodoo and natural garbage. BUT my son has been wearing an amber be...

21 replies

There is no need to think negative about amber beads. They sure work with guaranty as I have used it myself.

Bonita 01

Recommendations for a "good" teething gel?

I have 8 month twins and are teething and sick of giving panadol, nurofen and Bonjela Finding Bo...

4 replies

Avoid using teething gel, try to keep the cold spoon or a cold washcloth over the gums or give your little one teething rings or a p...

Shellz419

Biting while breast feeding

My 4 and a half month old has been teething for the past month and since then she has taken to bi...

4 replies

That has been suggested. Also holding her against the breast for a few seconds to block the airways. I opted to try that one and she...

mama87

Help! Reflux/Teething? Mamas give me your advice!

I'm a first time mama to my 9 month old DD. The last few days she hasn't been feeling w...

5 replies

I think theres lots of different thing people do for nappy rash but here's my routine. I use sudo cream. It's important th...

Enchantedgarenfairy

Teething out of order! Anyone else?

Hi everyone! My 7 month almost 8 month old son is teething again! He had 3 teeth before he was 6 ...

3 replies

My daughters 8 months and she has 8 teeth already she got them a while ago, so my best advice is if your baby takes a dummy have som...

toby-z-mamma

Eye teeth first???

My 3.5 month old is teething but when I put my finger in his mouth there are really hard little b...

6 replies

Im in the same boat i think my boy is 3 months and can feel something were his eye teeth are and hes been real grumpy the last few d...

Smondin83

Tired and Struggling

My Almost 5 month old is teething and the bottom two teeth are coming through, im managing his pa...

1 reply

Thank you, needed that hug! Fiance comes home this afternoon and has promised a weekend of rest. Just hard sometimes, especially lac...

Tarajs01

Teething and diarrhea

Hi, this is my first bub and im confused, she is 7 months old on formula (for months) and solids ...

3 replies

Nothing else really changed, has been awake now since 3 and going strong. So more frequent, smelly and runny is prob teething then...

StephanieAnn

First tooth at 3 months!

Hey all, Bella is 3 months 2 weeks and had her first tooth come through a few days after she was ...

28 replies

My eldest daughter who is now 6, had her first tooth come through at 8 weeks old, my 2nd daughter had her first tooth at 3 months an...

ghostpheonix@hotmail.com

teeth coming in the wrong order

Hi I found this odd and was wondering if anyone else has had the same thing with their bubs. My d...

4 replies

My daughter got her bottom 2 teeth first, then her top lateral incisors instead of the middle ones. She was my wee vampire baby for...

Aimee17

TEETHING ADVICE DESPERATELY NEEDED!

My daughter is now 3 months old. I'm pretty certain she has been teething for about 2 weeks now.....

16 replies

Hi Aimee, Have you tried a frozen face wash? The coldness allows the inflammation to decrease and the texture is nice and gentle on ...

Jenmorton

Side effects from taking off an amber necklace

I put an amber necklace on my 9 month old as a last resort. She would wake every hour and have hi...

1 reply

Coincidence http://scienceornot.net/2012/10/30/amber-neckla... Teething does not cause tonsillitis or high fevers. It has been ass...

Lauren SDH

TEETHING AND FEVER

I am a new mum and have read a few articles on teething and fever in infants. I am curious to fin...

Strong necklaces ds can chew on?

Drool jewels is another one they are gorgeous colours & reasonable prices too

1 reply

My Son is always chewing on mine (jellystone design) they look good and are very strong, his big sister (21 months) will often play ...

Gabiwp

Baltic Amber necklace do you leave it on?

I just brought one for my lil girl, from what I have heard from other mothers they leave them on ...

8 replies

There have been reports of children left with them on, who have choked to death. Its not a warning comply with laws or not being su...

Is this ok?

I wouldn't worry yet, I'd just keep an eye on him for now. Does he have any signs of a ...

1 reply

Hello, My little guy would occasionally go off his milk which would stress me out big time! Judging by your ticker I'd say that...

Indy79

My 13 month still hasnt started to teething yet.

Hi, my 13 month old is yet to get her first tooth yet...i have heard all the stories of "my ...

5 replies

Dont worry, dd2 is 12months and is just cutting her 3rd tooth her 1st came at 10months which was a shock as dd1 got her 1st tooth at...

Snuffleupagus

Tmi sorry but is it teething?

My lo went swimming on Thursday and ever since has been having really really runny, eye watering,...

5 replies

She has been pulling at her ears lately, so thanks didn't even think of an ear infection. I'll take her to the doctors tod...

Teething = vomity baby?

When his poopy is hard little balls, he's a lil dehydrated. Ask ur pediatrician if u can add...

Lump in mouth

I had this same problem w my little guy. He also started teething young. Apparently the baby teet...