Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Bonding Rss

Silly question but can newborns be confused out their mum, my 16 day old dd didn't get the initial chest to chest bonding at birth due to emergency c section n not seeing her for 3 hours after due to me having complications so my mum had her to hold straight away for that time, I've had issues breast feeding she won't latch and doesn't suckle around my chest ever but always does with my mum b even tries with my sister makes me feel like she doesn't know I'm her mum plus they are both always in low cut clothing leaving her always in their chests during cuddles am I thinking too much into this or does my bubs think they are her mum not me?
I think it's more about voices they recognize from inside the womb to when they get out like my dp is not my dd bio father but was there since I was 4 months pregnant and they bonded instantly they do pick up on feelings like anxiety and things as we'll all u can do is keep going and make baby feel safe smile
I think it's more about voices they recognize from inside the womb to when they get out like my dp is not my dd bio father but was there since I was 4 months pregnant and they bonded instantly they do pick up on feelings like anxiety and things as we'll all u can do is keep going and make baby feel safe smile
Thanks ladies ???? yeh could be emotions being a mum is all new for me too
It's not too late. Get skin to skin with your babe as often as possible and I'd even limit contact with others for a bit too.
Sign in to follow this topic