Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. bells recommended for 3 month old....

bells recommended for 3 month old.... Rss

Hi Ladies,
I had a horrible fright before.
My 4 1/2 month old is loving grabbing things and putting them in his mouth at the moment.
I bought a rattle like toy with bells on the end of it that are recommended for 3 months plus, he really likes to listen to them jingling and of course doesnt mind having a good suck on them either.
He started screaming before and I looked over and saw the bells stuck in his mouth...his little tounge had got stuck in one of the bells and it cut his tounge!!
Im so upset..Im going to the shop where I bought them tomorrow to complain and find out what the company is as I bought them a while ago now.
Im going through all his toys to make sure they are safe now..regardless of the recommended age and urge everyone else to do the same!!
hi well that would of been very frightning that should just not happen that makes me very mad when you buy toys for your kids you dont expect that to happen you expect them to be safe.
i hope you get in contact with the company and let them know what has happened let me know how you go.
I made a mistake!
I went into the shop and told the SA how dangerous they were and she wrote down the contact details for the company and just as I was leaving she pointed out that they said 3+.....for 3 years plus not 3 months plus.
I am still a bit put off by this though..when shopping for my young baby I assume it would be months instead of years...they really should put months or years rather than just 3+
I am going to be way more careful now and Im just glad it didnt turn out worse than a nicked tounge and few tears!!!

which company was it?

just out of curiosity

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

cant remember sorry..i think they were based in holland
Sign in to follow this topic