Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Jolly Jumpers - How early? Lock Rss

Hi girls (and guys),

How early are you putting babies into Jolly Jumpers (jumper suspended from stand or doorframe)?

I have a 2 month old and obviously it's too early for her yet, but I was wondering at what age other moms and daddies were starting them.

Jen & Baby Aureilia Aug/05

Our baby girl is nearly six months old. She is very tall for her age and has been able to hold her head up from a very early age. We have just bought her one and she is loving it. I think as long as the baby has good control over it's head it will be fine. Just don't leave them in there for a long time. Bree is tired after about fifteen minutes. Hope this helps.
Kate

Kate, Bree 4/5/05 & Gemma 8/2/07

on the box it says from 4 months which is when I started to put Emma in hers but by 5 months she was rolling everywhere and was no longer interested.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

I tried bayden at 4 mnths but his head got tired after like a minute. I left it until about 6mnth and tried him again. he knows how to use it and loves it for a bit. But he gets bored...id say 6mnths

mum to bayden 25/02/05

Sign in to follow this topic