Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Any other small babies? Lock Rss

Hi everyone

I just had my 7 month old daughter weighed today and she is a "huge" tongue 5.9kg and 62.5cm in length. I'm not really worried as my son was always (still is) small compared to other kids his age, and even though the nurses always tell me it's nothing to worry about, it's hard not to sometimes as everyone else's babies seem so big compared to mine.

Take care
Jasmine
Hey there my daughter was 6.2kgs at 7 months and 66ish cms. shes now just gone 15 months 9.3kgs and 80cms long. so shes long and skinny (lucky thing) hahaha atleast she nabbed the right family genes!! ahhaha

if there doing what they suppose to no worries, there happy and healthy in their own right!!

Take care Love Kel and Kenzie xoxoxox

Mckenzie Cate 28/7/04 & Lexi Breanne 10/5/07

Hi. My bub is the opposite. My little boy is 4 month in 9 days or 16 weeks and 2 days. I weighed him at 15 weeks and he was 6.8kg!! So i think he is big for his age!!

Tracey,NSW

hi Jasmine
At 7mths my bub was 6.8kgs and 64.5cm. She was 3.66kgs when born so she hasn't really gained much at all (about 100-250gms per month since 10 weeks old).

Now she's 9mths and is 7.3kgs and 65.5cm. She's in the bottom percentile band for her length, weight and HC so at least she's all in proportion so I'm not worried - your bub must be below the gray average band! Everyone tells me my bub is so "petite" and I love that wink I thought I would have a massive baby so I am suprised that she is little.

Sherri, mum to Ella Bella Baby Bear ~ 21.01.05

Thanks for your replies. Like I said I'm not REALLY worried, but it is a little disconcerting when everyone else's babies seem so much bigger.

Sherri - yep, she has dropped off the chart! I looked in my son's blue book and he did too at around the same age, but he had a big growth spurt at about 9 months so I'm hoping Lily does too.

Again thanks, it's nice to know I'm not the only one with small children smile

Take care
Jasmine
Sign in to follow this topic