Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Blowing Rasberries Lock Rss

Hi everyone

Jazmyn (9 months today) has been blowing rasberries for a couple of months now & I know this is normal but the thing now is she will do it nearly everytime she has a spoonful of food in her mouth. She sprays me with the food and the first few times it was funny but now it is annoying. Plus meal time takes so long because of it. Any tips on how to stop this or is it just something I will have to put up with?

hi chrissy!
I ha to giggle causei remember when ashton went through that stage..htough I am not looking fwd to Dylan. I have no tips really. At first it was funny, then it got annoying and when ashtn would blow a raspberry with food in his mouth i would get up and walk away or turn my head. sometimes in frustration i woul shout and that didnt work. everntually he stopped. u just nbeed to make sure no one lets her do it at any time.. now hat i mean? while i tried to teach ash no raspberries wirh food in ur mouth aunties and uncles were blowing them to him cause it was "cute" confused him.

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Sign in to follow this topic