Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. So excited, almost crawling !

So excited, almost crawling ! Lock Rss

My DD is close to crawling, although I'm not sure what she has to be doing to officially 'start crawling'. She wiggles (on her tummy) all around the lounge room floor. I went to make a cuppa this morning and when returning, she was playing with her high chair which is about 2.5m away from the mat she was laying on. She doesn't pull her knees up under herself yet, more like that 'Commando Crawl' other mums have described. Its fantastic to watch - such amazing little things. She spots some-thing she wants, turns her body in the right direction - then wiggles away - LOL.

I would love to hear how other babies are starting their crawling. I hope I'm not the only one that gets so excited - ha ha ha.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

My first did the cammando crawl and it was so cute! My 2nd just wiggled a lot then once she tarted crawling it was only 2 weeks later and she was walking! My youngest wriggles everywhere and I find the same thing Kazi...go out of the room only to return and find them miles from where they were! My bub gets up on all 4s and rocks and crawls backwards but she is still to work out how to go forward!!

It so exciting and mid blowing to watch them learning to crawl. So much fun!!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic