Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Personalities Lock Rss

I was thinking as reading other posts about our babies personalities. Can you pick any traits about your babies so far? I would love to hear what you think their little personalities are like.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Hi Kazi,

What a great thread! I think my little man's personality has been coming thru for a couple of months now. He's very gentle & loving (when interacting with people) on one hand (like his father), yet on the other he's very playful, a bit 'showy' and extremely stubborn & cheeky (like me!) - this comes out when he's playing or eating!!!!

It's so nice to see/watch them learn new things & with this comes another aspect of their personality.

What about your daughter? From reading a few of your other threads she seems to be a bit of a crack up!!!! I mean that in a good/funny way too - no nastyness intended!

Simone, Mitchell 27/09/05 Taya 21/09/07

My little man is very independent and determined!! He can also be a little vicious! Biting you anywhere he can get him teeth into!! LOL!! He loves interacting with other people but is a "watcher" he sits back and watched people before he engages them. smile

Hi Kazi,

My boy is very determined. He will find a way to get something he wants... even if it takes him a few go's. E.g. he wants something and he'll wait for you to not be watching and he'll grab it!!!

He is also very aware and knows when his favourite tv ads are on... and when I leave the room... when the tap is running for his bath...

He also seems to know 'no fear'... he will climb into and up onto anything!!! He has just mastered climbing out of his high chair (if not strapped in) and onto the carpet...

Bye for now.

Great thread!

I think my DD is going to take after her dad. He is very quite, doesn't say much and very much a home body. She is 5 months old and doesn't scream or squeel or make much noise at all and she is always at her happiest when she is at home, especially in her cot.

Emily 25/10/05

Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky!!! My little guy is a real tricky little thing.Like he hardly ever use to sleep, until I took him to the day stay sleep school and he slept the whole time. He entertains himself well by himself but LOVES attention and lots of smiles. And when he wants to be noticed WOW he is sooooo loud!! I think he is a little like his dad likes to let everyone know that he is around LOL!!! (centre of attention). How about your bubba Kazi???

Sign in to follow this topic