Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Feeling very low Lock Rss

Hi all,

My name is Marie, a week ago my hubby and I found out we were pregnant (woohoo). We have been trying for two years, we were seeing a fertility doctor as I wasn't Ovulating. Last year in October I had surgery due to a cyst hemorrhage under my left ovary everything went well. After surgery we decided to stop fertility treatment for a while as it was taking its toll emotionally. So last week we found out I was pregnant naturally conceived. Went to my dr confirmed I was pregnant with blood test but HCG levels were at 209. Repeated blood test four days later HCG levels were 250. I have PCOS my periods are all over the place so they are going by my last period which was 10.02.18. was in hospital for over 24 hours yesterday due to some really bad abdomen pain. Did an ultrasound they found the sac but nothing else. So I'm a little down and not sure what to expect. I have to go for more bloods and another ultrasound in 10 days. No pain today and no bleeding at all. Am I getting my hopes up?
Hello. Hope you are feeling better now. Your problem seems so hard and confusing. I really hope you didn't lose the baby. No pain and no bleeding seems like a good sign. But keep in touch with your doctor until you're sure everything has been fixed. Good luck.
WOW! That's sound really great I hope you get what you want...I'm glad it's working out for you. I've also opted for an IVF procedure...I also PCOS...But, I guess my situation is really different. I've tried for like 6 years with Clomid, fertility drugs and stuff...Now, opting for an IVF later in June from a repro center in Kiev. Well, I hope you get better results...Well, it seems fine in your case. Stay that way! I think it can work out...Just keep going! xx
Hello. I hope you are good. I really hope the baby is fine. I think the best option would be to keep in contact with the doctor. Don't stress out too much. I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. Good day!
Hey there Marie! I hope you're feeling better now. Congratulations on conceiving! You're so lucky that you conceived naturally. I'm actually very happy for you. You must be going through a tough time these 2 years. Finally, you're pregnant. My sister had a similar situation as you. She had a surgery of Appendix. And then right after that, she became pregnant. She used to have severed abdomen pain. Her pregnancy was very difficult. I think of it as a miracle. Although the doctor predicted a lot of complications because of her surgery, she was capable of carrying the baby. Her baby was born healthy. So, don't worry. Everything will be fine. I hope you have an amazing pregnancy. Good Luck!
Thank you so much for all the support. Unfortunately it was confirmed yesterday that we will lose the baby. My HCG levels dropped dramatically. So whatever reason this wasn't meant to be. Trying to be positive but in all honesty it's very hard.
Hey Marie! I deeply empathize with you, dear. I honestly didn't think that you will lose your baby. I am very sorry. I hope I could do something for you. Life is really unpredictable. Everything happens for a reason, and there's good in everything that happens. So, think about this in a positive way. Maybe the time isn't right for your baby to come in this world. It is said that in order to know the value of happiness, one must experience sadness. Your good times will also come, don't worry. Keep yourself busy and distracted by things you like to do. Don't sit idle and don't think about it. I hope you come out of your grief soon. I know it's hard, but not impossible. Lots of love and prayers for you!
Hello. Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy. It can really seem impossible at times. But you never know what life has for you. I hope the complications go away soon. Do not be worried. You got pregnant after a long time. Your body is gonna react in some way. I guess this is your body's way of reaction. Cope bravely with it. Everything will be fine. Visit the best OBGYN. I know some, my sister had the same complications. She was told t take bed rest for a long time. I think you should do the same.
Hey!
How are feeling now?
Congratulations on conceiving!
You're so fortunate that you conceived naturally.
I'm truly very glad for you.
Finally, you're pregnant.
My cousin sister had related circumstances. She had some problems.
But then after, she became pregnant.
She had a very tough stage.
This is a really tough stage for everyone.
Prayers for everyone who have been through all this.
I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.
Good Luck!
Extremely sorry to hear what happened. It is very hard to face such a situation. However, be positive and don't lose hope. I know it is easy to say for me when it is extremely hard for you. I am sure something better is waiting for you ahead. I would suggest you adopt a healthy lifestyle for now. Start having vegetables and fruits and basically a lot of carbohydrates. This along with yoga and staying hydrated will definitely help you out for future. All my prayers are with you.
It is sorry but there is nothing to lose heart. Such moments often come in everyone's life. There must have been some hormonal deficiency. It can also be related to the chemical pregnancy. I hope the doctor has not given any dangeros signals. Get thorough checks, keep an eye on your diet and then move ahead. I hope everthing will be fine.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your PCOS condition. However, I am really glad too that you finally had success. I would suggest you be strong and keep your hopes up. Don't stress yourself anything is possible. I know this very well. Keep consulting your doctor. Keep them up to date. Keep your self-active. I hope it works out for you. Wishing you good luck. Take care. Hoping to hear more soon.
Sign in to follow this topic