Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Frustrated None Crawler Lock Rss

After going to a Mothers Group when my son was 6 weeks old, I was determined he was not going to be one of those babies that just sat and did nothing, but crawled and got about. But at 8 1/2 months he is STILL not crawling, he gets frustrated on his tummy I can see he wants to get too his toys. I surround him with toys and encourage him as much as poss. All his younger friends are getting about, I feel bad that he cant join in.

Jill NSW 2 and a half yr old BIG Boy

hi there i cant real talk i have a 6 month old son not crawling but my father and my partners mums totally skined the crawling and went straight to walking my point is that all babies are different and do it all a different times mm i can imagine it would be frustrating for the two of you .Peter my son is just starting to get frustrated with his time on the floor im just going what u r doing just encouraging him i think thats the best we can do at this moment smile

mum of peter 25/12/04

I have an 8 month old daughter who isn't crawling either. She hates having tummy time and as soon as i put her on her tummy she'll roll back over. I'm not to worried as her father didn't crawl, he just started walking. I try everything i can but she just doesn't like it. All babies are different and they wont do anything until they are ready.

Kat, NSW, 8 month old daughter Tempest!

Sign in to follow this topic