Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Losec Rss

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me. My 7 month old baby is on Losec 15mg morning and night. I'm wandering if anyone's baby is on Losec and for how long they were on it. He seems to be unsettled and in pain most of the time then it follows with hiccups. I don't want him on Losec, but I have no choice because I know he really needs it and will be in a lot of pain without it. I have an appointment with the paediatrician after Easter and he is away on holidays until then, so I can't ring him for any advice.

Does anyone know what the next step would be after Losec? Or do they keep them on Losec until they grow out of their reflux?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Sam

Mum to toddler

Hi Sammie

Aimee went on Losec at 6 months and was only on it for 1.5 months, we took her off after the bottle of pills was finished and she seemed fine so we didnt bother giving her any more. I didnt want to give Aimee Losec either but it made her so much more comfortable so it was worth it.

I hope your son grows out of it, i heard only a small percentage of people dont.

Good Luck

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

my daughter is now 2 and a half years and still alittle reluxy so i give you giood luck
Sign in to follow this topic