Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Flat feet Rss

Hi my daughter Aimee is starting to walk but she has very flat feet, I was told most babies have arches in their feet by now, will this affect her walking?? she seems to be doing ok at the moment
Does your 1yr old have flat feet???

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Hi mummyto1,
My eldest has flat feet too. I was worried about him, but he has had no problems. He started walking on his own at 12.5 months. He is now 10.5 years old, and has no problem with his feet at all. My youngest baby, 9 months old, also has flat feet, and is walking around the furniture without problems. I am not concerned with him, as I have been through it all before. I am sure she will be running around in no time and keeping you on your toes!!! Good luck.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

i just had my sons 18 month check yesterday and was told that he has "flat feet". he started walking at 11 months and running soon after. He has had no problems with it whatsoever. My doctor said that to watch it in the future if he has sore feet and if he does to get him some special innersoles to help the arches of his feet. We'll see how we go.
Well Aimee is walking now and she seems fine so I will just see what happens when she is older
Thanks for the advice I wont worry too much now.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic