Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Sesame Street- help Rss

Hi all,
My sister in law is expecting her first bub in October (very exciting, an IVF baby after several years trying! ) and she really wants to set up the bubs nursery with Sesame Street stuff, she's mad on it.
I was wondering if anyone knew of any stores or chains that sell that sort of thing?
She knows she's having a boy and we're in NSW if anyone can help us. Thanks a lot guys.
Laura

Laura DS July 03, DD Oct 05, DD Nov 08

Congrats to your SIL! I know exactly how excited she must be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try Ebay shops or the shop character giftware, it's in melb but they deliver. Or just do a search on your computer.

All the best
Jo

mum of 1

Hi Laura 1 - I find in QLD that Big W sells alot of Sesame Street things. Also you could try the ABC shops or the ABC web site. I think the site is called www.abckids.com.au. As the other post says you could do a search for Sesame Street to see if they have a site you could order things through.
It must me so exciting expecting when you have been waiting/trying for so long............... Your SIL must still be pinching herself. Babies are great news but even better when you hear a story like your SIL.

Good Luck.
Hi Laura

Maybe she could have a look at the ABC Shop. Not sure about actual nursery items but I know that they sell Sesame Street Characters (soft toys etc) and books for example.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

well id try ebay too ,maybe go to google and type online baby stores or sesame st iam sure something will come up !!!! its hard cause they only stock things that are popular these days at the time like target is full of shrek 2 at the moment ha ha ha seeya !!! smile

kylie (30) from munno para

hi Laura,
The ABC shop at Erina sells sesame street stuff.
see you 2morrow
Sulee and Bailey

sulee,nsw,babyb'day15/8/2003

Hi all,
Thanks so much for your replies. Found some toys so thanks for your help. Still no luck with nursery stuff though. One lady on ebay told me she got a cot set from a place called Dimmeys-forges store.
I have no idea where that is. I think she lived in Vic.
Thanks again
I'll keep looking

hey there i went shopping today and i found some sesame st quilts in big w, iam not sure if you have a big w as i live i sa, also i went to harris scarfes they also have quilts and curtains so yeh hope this helps smile

Hi Kylie,
thank you so much for keeping your eyes out and noticing!
I will check out Big W, hopefully I'll have some luck there.
What type of store and where is Harris Scarfes?
Thanks again

thats ok....I also found in toys r us at the moment have stuffed toys bert and ernie etc for $ 9.99 ... well where abouts are you from? I could tell you if you have on near you... harris scarfes is like a department store... seeya.. smile (Y)

I live on the Central Coast, near Sydney.
Do you know where this Dimmey Forges is?
I think it's in Vic but not sure.
Thanks again for your help.

Laura

Dimmeys is in VIC its kinda like the old fosseys stores

www.dimmeys.com.au/

hope this helps

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Sign in to follow this topic