Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Need some travelling tips.

Need some travelling tips. Rss

Hi everyone,

I am travelling to Bangkok with my daughter in December, she be 1 year old by then. I am abit concern of what/how I can feed her as we are in a forgein country. I am just abit concern about the hygeine.

And do you need to take a stroller with you. I have been to Bangkok before but dont recall anyone pushing a stroller. I dont know how I will manage without one.

Has anyone ever travelled to an asian country with a such a young child and what did you do to get by and still have a nice trip.

Any tips would be appreciated.

DK

nsw, baby girl 15/11/03

I would definately take a stroller. What happens if your daughter gets tired and grumpy while you are out and about? Also a dummy for the plane too if she has one, also travel insurance for any illness or theft. Also stock up on huggies nappies. The ones they sell there may not be good quality? At least for night time sleeping anyway.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Hiya,

I would also stock up on some tinned food, you may not have the conveniences to cook up the food you want, not to mention the health standard.

Have fun, and do lots of shopping!

Tepe,

PS definately, take a stroller!!!!!!!!!!

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

thanks for your tips. But I was just wondering what kind of tin food would be best for a one year old. I dont often have tim food so at the moment i am clueless. smile)

nsw, baby girl 15/11/03

My little girl loves alphaghetti for 9 mths old, and also meatballs with maccaroni. Also try and give her ones with fruit.
Try out a few different jars of food before you go. Make sure you take the jars. They're easy to get the lids off and if she doesn't eat it all you just have to put the lid back on.

Sign in to follow this topic