Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Shopping Trolleys Lock Rss

Hi, Stupid question here but my supermarket only has 2 baby shopping trolleys and they are always in use when I go so I either wait or come back later, My DS is 6.5 months old and sits up unassisted, does this mean he does not need the capsule thing and can sit in the trolley bit up the front? (I hope this makes sense!)
Thanks
Julie

Julie, SA, mum to Thomas born 21/11/05

if you are comfortable putting your DS in the seat instead of capsule, its your choice. maybe try it and see how he goes? just watch him carefully, and maybe put a pillow behind his back if he doesnt fit snuggly without it?

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

I think i started putting my daughter in the seat around 7 months. i just used to take a little pillow thing that she could sit on to make it a little more comfy

Hi Julie
I had the same problem and m husband had gone to work with the pram and i had no choice but to put him in a normal trolly. At the time he couldnt sit up by himself but with the belt on the trolly he did quite well and i put him in those all the time now. He is now 7 months old and sits on his own and is completely fine sitting in a trolly so i would say u would b fine. He actually quite enjoys sitting this way
Good Luck

ps.... I think supermarkets should provide more of these trollys cause wen bubs is smaller there is no other option

Baby Kaleb 1 years old

If your son sits up straight fine by himself than he would probably be okay in the seat in the trolley and my daughter loves sitting in the trolley and plus it keeps them happy while shopping.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Guys,

You can buy a pack of disposeable ones from www.cleanshopper.com.au also. They are pretty cheap.
Sign in to follow this topic