Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Bub's hair... Lock Rss

Does anyone dry their little ones hair after a bath???
If so, how do you keep them still!!!!??????
Bella is driving me crazy and will not stay still more than a few seconds and is a nightmare now to dry her hair. Is it ok to leave it wet??

Any advice will be great!

Thanx...

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

hi my daughter is only 14 weeks i dry her hair on the change mat i lay a dry towel out so she lays on it but she has now started to roll on her side so i found that if i look at her while i do it and sing or make noises or make a game out of it she looks at me the hole time then i pick the towel end up and dry her hair. i have been told you shouldn"t leave ther hair wet esp now it colder or they may end up with a cold. hope it helps in some way

mel nsw

If Riley is being difficult then I give him something to distract him or make a game of it too. Otherwise, I just try to be quick, I put one hand firmly on his forehead and then just give it a quick rub. smile

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

Hi
My little one doesn't stay still when being changed either. I use the towels with the hood on them. I put it on her head as soon as she comes out of the bath and have now taken to putting her on the edge of the sink with her feed in the sink to dry her. It works well as she loves watching herself in the mirror. I can towel dry her hair easy this way. I might take to the hair dryer when it gets colder as she has heaps of hair.
Good luck.
Janelle
Hello everyone...
thank you for your suggestions I will try anything to get her to keep still for a couple of minutes... I was thinking about the hair dryer but was worrried it might burn? Oh well will see how she goes...
Thanx again!!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

Sign in to follow this topic