Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

getting rid of baby gut! Lock Rss

Hey everyone. It has been 6 weeks since I had my baby and I can already fit into all my old clothes, even my jeans (apart from my ksubi's!) but I have this new kinda spare tyre muffin top of extra skin and fat. I hate it! I know it has only been 6 weeks and these things take time but I was wondering how long it took people to get rid of it and what you did that helped speed things up a bit. I go for walks almost every day and I've tried to do sit ups but I had a c-section so I can only make it about 2 inches off the ground lol. Oh and I put on 24 kgs when pregnant and have lost around 15.
hi, congrats on your baby.hope its all going well.

i didnt lose the tummy after my 1st as i wanted another one soon.but i think situps should help. also try getting the palmers cocoa butter skin firming lotion. i hear it helps alot,but takes about 6 weeks before u see any results.

gl
gemini

i also put on over 20kg. i think it took me nearly 4-5month to loose my belly that was with no exercise. It takes time fo your muscles to strengthen up again but. People told me that bf was the best way to loose weight don't know if it is true.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com...]

Well I think you've done great! It's been almost 7 months for me, and I've still got it! (Still, I'm not exactly working at getting rid of it). Pilates is meant to be fantastic for strengthening all the core muscles, and you can get them on DVD. There is even a special Pilates after pregnancy DVD, so maybe give that a try?

Good Luck!!

It took me around 4-5 months to lose my spare tyre. Its fantastic that you can fit into your normal clothes already.
Get a Belly Bandit!!!! I'm using one this time and my stomach gets smaller every day. I actually just had to buy a new one 2 weeks after my son was born cos the first one got too big. www.bellybandit.com.au

Get a Belly Bandit!!!! I'm using one this time and my stomach gets smaller every day. I actually just had to buy a new one 2 weeks after my son was born cos the first one got too big. www.bellybandit.com.au

I checked out the website and they seem to be saying you should buy when you are still pregnant. So would it still work after this long? Just need to know cos they are a bit pricey!
Hi,

Congratz on your lil bubs!!

It's been 1 year and 1 month for me and i'am still not losing my belly and i hate it lol doesn't everyone wink I also had a c-section too.
That's good you have lost that much already, wish i could. I've been walking on and off but back into now that i have no reason not too after going out and buying a 3 wheel jogger. Anyway, hope you can get where your aiming too. Good luck!!

BrocksMummy
You have done a fantastic job losing all that weight in a short time. I found walking and BF helped with baby tum, although i have a loooong way to go before i'm back in pre-prego clothes lol.

Sign in to follow this topic