Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

another young mum Lock Rss

Hello all-
I am 23 years old with a beautiful 9 month old daughter. After an absolutly horrific break up with her dad when she was 5 weeks old, I moved back to my parents, in the Southern Highlands in NSW. Does anyone around my age happen to live in this area? I don't think 23 is terribly young to have a baby, but it does seem like most other mums are several years older than me!

Ellie, NSW, DD 3 yrs & TTC # 2

Sorry, I don't live in the Southern Highlands, but in Sydney, but I just wanted to say, that you can't be too young to have a baby, I'm 23 also and I have two babies! So don't worry, I don't think 23 is young at all,....in fact sometimes I feel quite old!! LOL.
Georgina
Hope you find someone your age in your area with kids, have you tried the Early Childhood health centre for playgroups or anything like that?
Hi Ellie,
My Name is also Ellie, I am 25 and I also live in the southern Highlands!,
We have been living here for 2 years & don't know anyone else who lives in the area our age, I actually travel 1 hour just to go to a mother's group with one of my friends and other mum's my age!.
How do you like living in the Southern Highlands?, I'm glad that winter is behind us, I will finally be able to spend some more time outside with Paige.
It's amazing I've never met another Ellie before, I was starting to think I was the only one! smile
Hi Elli!
what is your email address? I'd love to get in touch!

Ellie, NSW, DD 3 yrs & TTC # 2

Hi Ellie,
My computer is offline at the moment so I am using the one at work, I will attach my email address on another post (just have to remember my hotmail details as my brain is mush from no sleep!)
so that I can acess it from work!
Speak top u soon
Elz
Hi Ellie,
Sorry it ha taken so long to get back to you, it's been a crazy week in our house & at work & my computer is still having a spaz when online, my email is elliej_333@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from u soon
Elz
Sign in to follow this topic