Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Lose weight with me Rss

Hi,
im wanting to lose weight. i weigh 70kg now and would like to go down to 60kg im going to do 75 sit ups each day and 50 bum squats and walk 3 times a week. If you want to join me we can support each other online and maybe we can swap yummy healthy recipes.
Let me know as i am commited to losing weight

Jessica, mum to baby Bonnie, NSW

not sure if I will join you!, but you may just inspire me! Congratulations!, and I will enjoy reading your daily updates and maybe give you some recipe ideas!

I lost a lot of weight over 12 months by changing the way I ate and with moderate exercise, you should be able to erase 10 kilos in no time!

Heléna

Liam Evan, 2

Hi Jessica,

I am with you as I think it is a great idea what you are doing as it might push all of us along!

I currently weigh 85kgs and would like to get to 75kgs or lower. At the moment I am walking twice a day everday but will do sit ups and bum squats like you too.

I too am committed to losing weight as well.

smile

hi
well i startred 2weeks ago and i have lost 3kgs
i have just walked everyday for an hour, and i have been eating small portions and no junk food. the 1st 3 days were hard but now i'm determined to look ok when i swim in my pool this summer smile.

i was 85kg and now i am 82 and i am statring to feel healthier already

Michelle

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi,

I was 82 kilos and now 70 kilos, I would still like to lose another 2 kilos, and I am struggling.

This is a great post to motitivate each other.

Off to do my situps.
lol!, no junk food!
I'm too committed to that at the moment to attempt losing weight!...smile

Heléna

Liam Evan, 2

Hey Girlies,
firstly congratulations chelby for losing 2 kgs, keep it up girl. anyways i did my sit ups and bum squats last night and suprisingly my tummy or bum isnt sore, but i feel like my stomach is flatter already. I am going to go for a walk today for at least 40 minutes with Bonnie in the pram.
anyways i will keep u all updated on my progress as i hope you will as well.
Bye for now.
P.s. maybe we will have that sexy body for summer and be able to wear a bikini to the beach .

I will give it a go also. I am so unmotivated at the moment so having some moral support will be good. With summer coming up, the thought of taking bubs to the beach is exciting, but I don't want to be the beached whale.
My scales are very erratic with their weight so i'm not sure my exact weight but it is definatly in the 70-75kg range. I'm only 5 foot 2 inches so I can afford to lose about 15kgs (or more).
Good luck ladies
Karyn

Karyn, NZ, Jack 13/02/04

Well Done jacksmum for losing all that weight..... its always the last few kilos that are the hardest to lose, you are an inspiration to us all. Also if anyone has any tips on losing weight or exercises please post them as we would love to hear them or even tell us if you have lost 1kg it will help motivate each other that the weight does come off.
p.s. i have a saying on my fridge that says " it will go straight to your arse " which just reminds me that if i dont eat right my arse will get bigger. lol.
anyways im off to do some sit up and bum squats.

Hey everyone,

Yep, count me in!!! Glad you started this, I've been thinking we should help support each other to get the weight off smile

I put on around 30kgs having bubs, lost 20 already but the last 10kgs is getting harder & harder to lose. Haven't lost any weight for a couple of weeks now. I've just been going to the gym, walking a little & sit-ups at home. I'm not dieting really, still bf'ing so I'm just trying to eat healthy & not to eat too much junk... Maybe I should start to though, to get rid of the rest..?

Good luck losing the extra weight peoples!

Mel

Gee your doing so well, Mel, breastfeeding and getting in all that exercise, with such a young baby!, your an inspiration!....

Heléna

Liam Evan, 2

Just a quick update. Bubs and I went for 2 walks yesterday. After I had said I would join the weight lose quest, I remembered I had a leg of pork out for dinner. I tried to be good but I couldn't resist the crackling. Oh well I thought, better help wash it down so I shared a bottle of red with hubby.
I was planning on walking today but woke up to rain. I'll do some sit ups instead.

Karyn, NZ, Jack 13/02/04

Sign in to follow this topic