Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

sore red blister Lock Rss

Hi all,
I have a sore red blister type thing on the side of my breast and Im not sure what it is as its only sore when me or baby touches it. I think it might be from her grabing and pinching me with her little fingernails. at first I thought it was a pimple but it doesnt really look like one. has anyone else experienced anything similar, I dont want to go to the doctor and pay all that money if its nothing but its been there for about a week now.
thanks

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Hi Aimee

I haven't experienced it myself but if it's causing you discomfort/ pain tha you haven't felt before .. it's prob better to get it checked out .. has it settled in the last few days?
Hi.
Im no Dr so don't soley take my advice but it sounds like it could be a Boil. i had one on the side of my lower back and it sounds the same. They look similar to a pimple in the begining with a whitish or yellowish "head"..they usually burst after about 2 weeks and it is caused by a hair follicle that has become infected. u can get a paste from the chemist to apply to it to help it heal.

kelly, NSW

Just be real careful, as if it does turn out to be a boil, these thing are contagious. (I have suffered from quite a few before!) I would probably think about heading off to the docs on Monday if it hasn't seemed to get any better though.

Good luck, hope its nothing..

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

hi thanks for your replys, well the other day the skin around it started to peel off and its not sore anymore and now its just a small red lump which is sslowely going away. so hopefully i wont get anothe one...

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic