Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Looking after yourself with a Baby
  5. Help!!! I need some bras that work!!!

Help!!! I need some bras that work!!! Rss

Hi everyone, I'm a fairly large busted woman (probably a 16 f or g) and having had 2 kids and still breastfeeding I am finding it difficult to find a bra that supports me. I went to a lingere shop and was fitted with Triumph maternity bras, style 195 but had so much trouble with them that in the end I gave up on them and went and bought a cheap pair from Target, They're a lot more comfortable but do nothing to support me. Can anyone recommend a bra that has served them well? I'm sick and tired of mu back aching from holding my front up.

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Hi Erin

I don't actually have your problem as I am a C size but my girlfriend has & always buys her bra's from David Jones as they actually measure you up & see what is best for you.I did notice you lived in W.A do you have David Jones?
Hope this helps

Bec
I don't have that problem, but can identify with not finding any that work! I have 2 maternity bras, and am washing every day (which i have to do anyway). I have looked all over the place, but maternity bras are just so expensive! I'm a size 10c and whenever there are bra sales on there are only size 14 and 16, and being on pension alone i can't afford to spend too much money on these things. I think that retailers need to consider peoples' sizes a little!

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

Hey! I don't know if you still require help with your search of good bras but i thought i'd reply in case you still haven't found any good ones. People I have spoken to, have suggested that the elle macpherson maternity bras are really good! Good luck, let us know how you go!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

I have one Elle McPherson Maternity bra which works good, but I can also recommend the Berlei Maternity bras.

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Sign in to follow this topic