Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

sleeping and feeding Lock Rss

Hi I'm having trouble with my little girl she still wakes 2/3 times a night for a feed she has even had nights where it has been every hour after about 4hrs sleep. She's is 5months and i'm still breast feeding and she has 3 solid meals a day! Is anyone else having troubles like this?I have spoken to the health nurses about it and all they say is she's a active baby and she won't sleep through for a while yet! any sugestions thanks Adele
Hi has your have a projecting in her to help her to sleep during the night? She is teething at the moment? My daughter is 9 months old and she use to sleep great during the night from 8 weeks old to 6 months old than it went down hill.

So I have started to put projecting light in her room and it has work about 3 times so far but it would great if she can sleep though the whole night again.

I hope that helps in away and good luck and let me know.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

how long do you let her sleep during the day????
she needs no more than 4 hours a day to ensure a nice long sleep at night.when i was breastfeeding lillie i statred to give her formular for her last feed at night and she slept alot longer. i always make sure that i am out of bed at 7am lil stays awake til 9.i let her sleep for an hour,then wake her,i feed her at 11 then she has an hours sleep at 12.a feed at 2 , another sleep at 3 till 4.30 then she's awake till bed at 7. i find that by limiting her day naps she no longer wakes at night.hope i could be of help
best of luck
xxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic