Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

when did yours walk Rss

Hi
I was just curious as to when everyone's babies started to walk? My DD is almost 10 months and is sort of ready to go, probably another few weeks and she will be off on her own...
jAKE AND tAYLAH WERE BOTH ON 10 MONTHS. HOW EXCITING THEY GROW SO QUICKLY

Selene, NSW, JAKE 3 TAYLAH 1

Hi,
My 3 boys walked at 10mnths then the other 2 at 11mnths, it's so funny to see them toddle around and still be so small, look out she will be into everything once she knows she can get around!.

That is so exciting, of course hard not to be a little envious of you lot - but in a good way. DD is still at the same stage, will walk holding one hand and takes a couple of steps before sitting down and crawling instead. Im in two minds, I look forward to her walking - but happy with just crawling as lots of mum say they just grow up so fast once they start walking. I'm at that stage I'm a bit sookie about how fast she is developing. That whole 'she isn't my little baby any-more' - LOL.

ps For those of you with walking bubs, do they have more accidents (bumps bruises) in comparison to when they were crawling?

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Just thought I would reply for all the late walking babies out there!!! My DD (first child) didn't walk until 18 months.... we were a little worried about her but everything else was perfectly normal and at that age she could also count to 10!!!!! (the saving grace let me tell you!!!) She is now 4 and normal in every way! I now have a 3 month old son and it will be interesting to see how he develops - we are certainly not expecting walking prior to at least 12 months!!!

Tobey - Born 2/2/06

My daughter is 11 months old now she has just started to walk by herself and I was so excited when she did by herself and its so funny when she starts to walk she balances for abit than takes a step and follow by other and than she is off and walking and I love it but at the same time my baby girl is growing up.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic