Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. what do you do? wrap or not?

what do you do? wrap or not? Lock Rss

To wrap or not to wrap? since kayden was 2 1/2 months old i stoped wraping him but then started again when it was cold, because his little hands and feet would freeze! now i dont know if i should stop wrapping once it starts getting warmer again? How long have you wrapped for? is there an age, will he give me a sign when he doesnt want to be wraped any more?
mumsgroup.tk for weekly baby specials on nappies and other products. baby of the week, so submit your photos.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hey:)
i still wrap peter who is now 6 months old but i only wrap him now for the big night sleep he falls asleep good without it. but at night he is hard to get him to fall asleep without me wrapping him... we are all different a friend of mine has never wraped her babies and another friend still wraps her babyand her baby is 8 months. im glad peter wants to be wraped at night as it is pretty cold here at nights i even wrap him in 2 wraps some nights when its real cold....

oh and the reason i dont wrap him in the day sleeps is he now wriggles around like crazy till he is free lol i guess thats his sign:)
good luck
alison

mum of peter 25/12/04

I am still wrapping my 6 1/2 month old twins. I have started to loosen the wrap slightly, but they really like to be wrapped and will not settle unless they are. (They still get a bit cranky when I start to wrap them, but that's just because they know that it is bed time!) I have known people to wrap their children until they are 18 months old! Basically until it is too hard to do it. Some people end up using a single bed sheet. I am not concerned about doing it, and I guess I will continue until they don't like it anymore.
we wrapped our baby boy until he was 9 months old, but if your boy doesn't need it to sleep, I would buy one of those sleeping bags which will keep him nice and warm, they are very inexpensive, and can be bought at Big W, B&L, KMart or Target,

Cheers
Helena

Liam Evan, 2

Sign in to follow this topic