Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. Tommee tippee closer to nature bottles?

Tommee tippee closer to nature bottles? Lock Rss

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has used the Tommee Tippee closer to nature bottles before.
Are they any good?

Does anyone have another bottle recommendation?

Thanks
LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM!

My DD has NEVER had any colic/gas issues. We used them from pretty much birth where I feed her EBM. She found it a very smooth transition from the breast. She now feeds on formula and we are still loving them at 4 months.

My only advice would be to not bother with the smaller bottles that only hold about 100mls. My DD progressed very quickly past the 100mls and now we have perfectly good tiny bottles sitting there doing nothing. Just a thought anyways.

But I would definately recommend them!
yep i used them and even though they are anti colic my DD was still suffered Colic. I love them though they were just nice to use lol i hate cheap looking bottles but im weird like that lol. I also loved the pur brand self steralising bottles smile
We've been using them since my son was born 10weeks ago for the occasional EBM feed - they're great and he doesnt have any problem switching between breast/bottle which was my main concern (the reason why I bought these bottles particularly). They're also very slow release so he still has to work for his feed wink
Hi Im a new mum & wanting to express a daily feed. My lovely husband is feeling left out & wants to do the dinner time feed when he arrives home from work. Gives me a break & him his bonding time. Wondering which breastpump, bottles & teats to buy. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks
They have a huge thumbs up from me!!!!!

I've tried Tommee Tippee, Avent, Nuk, Dr Browns and Nuby.

I'd recommend Tommee Tippee every time!!!!
The cheapest place to get them is at Pharmacy Warehouse or when Toys R Us have a sale you can get a pack of 4 for $20. With these packs you can get white, blue or pink bottles.

You can also get these containers that fit inside the bottle to carry the formula if you later decide to use formula.

Hi Im a new mum & wanting to express a daily feed. My lovely husband is feeling left out & wants to do the dinner time feed when he arrives home from work. Gives me a break & him his bonding time. Wondering which breastpump, bottles & teats to buy. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, I think the Avent IQ Isis uno is the best breast pump! I used a medela electric one with first bub and didn't find it that great. Tommee Tippee back to nature bottles worked well for us and had no problem with bub preferring the bottle over breast as you can get with other brands/types. smile
Really love this bottle,
I have had lots of trouble breast feeding (still have) and I had to express and my little girl does really well with the bottle, but ones in while I'm able to put her on the breast and that is not problem. There is no problem going one feed on the bottle and next on the breast.
Sign in to follow this topic